079 467 1544 or Whatsapp Only: Rudi: 082 968 4393 krielrudi@gmail.com

Memel Hotel History

Accommodation in Memel

Over 100 years of Hotel History

  • The Memel Hotel celebrated it’s 100th anniversary in 2014.
  • Having taken over ownership in 2007, of the former Cliffdale Hotel, the name has been changed to Memel Hotel.
  • The hotel is known for it’s family feel, which welcomes children and warm environment, for both the local farming community and travellers alike.
  • The bar and dinning rooms have steel pressed ceilings.
  • As stated previously, over 600 km off road tracks, for adventure bikers and mountain bike enthusiasts.
  • Dams and river frontage on privet farms, for bass/yellows and carp fishing, can be arranged.
  • Winter months can be cold with temperatures as low as – 15 Celsius having been recorded, as well as occasional snow fall.
  • Horse out rides can also be arranged. Along with game drives on private game farms, or guided drives through the Seekoeivlei Nature Reserve.